Zendesk Recognized In The Leaders Quadrant For 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant For The CRM Customer Engagement Center Report
SAN FRANCISCO, CA — May 11, 2017 — Zendesk, Inc. (NYSE: ZEN) was positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the “Leaders” quadrant in their May 8, 2017 Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center report. The report is available at: www.zendesk.com/resources/gartner-magic-quadrant-crm/
“We’re helping organizations of all sizes not only support their customers but also build better, long-term relationships with them,” said Mikkel Svane, Zendesk founder and CEO.
According to the report, “By 2019, over 85% of new packaged customer service and support software will be delivered on a cloud-based model, and SaaS will emerge as an essential selection factor for CRM customer engagement centers in all geographies and for all but the most complex processes.”
“We think this report reflects the urgent and global business need to engage and support the customer throughout the customer lifecycle, and across multiple interaction channels,” said Bryan Cox, Chief Revenue Offices at Zendesk. “By using Zendesk, companies gain a competitive advantage and the ability to scale, evolve and innovate.”
All of the products in the Zendesk family work closely together through a common user interface, and are being developed to provide single login and a shared customer data platform:
- Zendesk Support: A beautifully simple system for tracking, prioritizing, and solving customer support tickets
- Zendesk Guide: A smart knowledge base solution that captures the collective knowledge of an organization and combines it with machine learning technology to deliver a better customer experience
- Zendesk Chat: Live chat software that provides a fast and responsive way to connect with customers in the moment
- Zendesk Talk: Call center software for more personal and productive phone support conversations
- Zendesk Message: Message software that helps companies engage customers on their favorite messaging apps
- Zendesk Explore: Analytics software that unifies data for all of Zendesk’s products and any third-party source. It makes customer data accessible across an organization, so businesses can measure and understand the entire customer experience
- Zendesk Connect + Outbound: Software that enables customer experience and marketing teams to deliver intelligent, behavior-based messages across email, mobile, and web channels
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designations. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Informazioni su Zendesk
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. More than 101,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.