Relate Live Unveils Speaker Lineup for New York Event
SAN FRANCISCO – July 12, 2017 – Relate Live, a customer experience event by Zendesk, Inc., today unveiled the speaker lineup and agenda for the global event happening October 23 – 25 at the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York. More information and registration details can be found here: https://relate.zendesk.com/events/relate-live-new-york/.
At a pivotal time in our world’s history, trust is in crisis. Key institutions such as government, media, big business and banks have seen trust plummet on all customer levels. Relate Live is gathering thought leaders and experts from around the world to examine and discuss the complicated relationships arising from the trust crisis, including:
● *Daymond John, Co-Star & Investor on Shark Tank
● Jon Ronson, Author & Filmmaker
● Mikkel Svane, Founder & CEO, Zendesk
● Leon Logothetis, Star of The Kindness Diaries on Netflix
● Amy E. Gallo, Author & Speaker, Harvard Business Review
● Dorie Rosenberg, UX Researcher, Facebook
● Audra Koklys Plummer, Head of AI Design, Capital One
● Tiffany Apczynski, VP of Public Policy & Social Impact, Zendesk
● Maxwell Luthy, Director of Trends & Insights, TrendWatching
● Verna Myers, Diversity & Inclusion Expert, The Verna Myers Company
● Martin Talks, Principal, Digital Disruption School
“I’m delighted to be speaking at Relate Live NYC again,” said Jon Ronson, author of The Men Who Stare at Goats. “It’s a lovely event. I think curiosity—and how it leads to trust—is a quality that’s really important in my world, and also in yours, no matter what your industry.”
The three-day event will tackle issues and topics geared toward businesses navigating complicated customer relationships, including:
● Building trust with customers, especially millennials
● Keeping humanity in a world of artificial intelligence
● The intersection of customer service, marketing and sales
● Tackling real-life issues with technology and human empathy
● Interrupting bias in ourselves and others
● Growing EQ through digital detoxing
● Using CX bots and automation today
“The trust crisis is all around us, and we’re all doing our best to navigate these uncertain times as businesses and humans alike,” said Sarah Stealey Reed, director of content marketing at Zendesk and Relate Live event organizer. “Now is the right time to assemble this awesome group of people to tackle the complicated relationships we have with customers, colleagues and our community—working together to solve the tough questions.”
Over three days, 1000+ customer experience professionals will gather for illuminating sessions, networking and interactive activities created for people who want to build better customer relationships. On October 25, Zendesk presents a full day of deep-dive product workshops or product training and hands-on exercises to enhance your Zendesk admin skills.
Thanks to our sponsors: 729 Solutions, Bright Pattern, Five9, FullStory, Lessonly, Modsquad, Nicereply, ScreenMeet, Solvvy, SproutSocial, and SurveyPal.
Connect with Relate Live
@JoinRelate Follow Relate on Twitter
Peep our Instagram
Sign up for the newsletter to get the latest updates
About Relate Live
The Relate Live conference series is designed to help businesses and entrepreneurs explore the complicated nature of customer relationships. It’s packed with training workshops, breakout sessions and thought-provoking keynotes by industry leaders. Relate Live is produced by Zendesk.
Informazioni su Zendesk
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. More than 101,000 paid customer accounts in over 160 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
*For more information on Daymond John, click here. https://www.bigspeak.com/speakers/daymond-john/